Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today I’ve got a cute Wreath Builder Thank You. It’s quick and easy and the perfect card for using up some of the scraps you have on hand.
With this card we’re on Day 24 of my 30 Day Challenge to make 30 cards and videos to share with you.
Wreath Builder Thank You
If you keep scraps like I do when cutting layers for my cards,
then this is the perfect card for you!
Go ahead and make up several layering panels!
Then you can add things like the wreath from the Wreath Builder Dies.
And words from the Well Written Dies.
So easy to have some cute in just a few minutes.
Today’s card making video with tips for making Wreath Builder card.
Chat and watch at 9pm (ET US)
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!