Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. Today with this woodland Painted Seasons card, I’m sharing a Sale a Bration stamp set that will be available beginning February 15.
Painted Seasons Stamp Set
It’s not often that I pull a stamp set out and stamp all of the images
just to see them.
But, I did with this one and the detail is
The Painted Seasons stamp set will be available
beginning February 15
as part of a Sale a Bration bundle.
The bundle will be FREE with a $100 product purchase.
See it HERE
The Four Seasons Framelits
coordinate with the Painted Seasons stamp set.
The Framelits will be available
March 1 – 31 (or while supplies last)
Or, you can add them to your kit now, when you Join My Team.
Woodland Painted Seasons Card
Begin your card with a Poppy Parade base.
Then cut your Whisper White layer with a
Rectangle Stitched Framelit.
Next, emboss the Whisper White panel with a
Rectangle Stitched Framelit.
This gives a nice bit of subtle detail.
Stamp the images from Painted Seasons
on Whisper White.
Then, cut them out with the coordinating Four Seasons Framelits.
Accent the layout with the small cluster stamp in Poppy Parade.
Then embellish with a few Metallic Sequins.
This card is perfect for a an outdoor gathering.
Or even, your Christmas card.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Today’s product details can be found below
–Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts!
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: CMJ4FY4H
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Choose from TWO Fabulous Kits!
Option 1: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings
Option 2: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings.
- Receive the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. (a $20 savings as part of the kit) It’s perfect for crafting on the go!! Not available for purchase separately.
- 20% – 25% Discount on purchases
- Purchase the starter kit in February and receive a 20% – 25% discount on purchases through at least July 31, 2019
- Pre-view and Pre-order from the new Annual Catalog in May
- Opportunity to attend OnStage in April (an exclusive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator only event). Registration begins January 15 and fills up fast!!
- No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through July 31, 2019. No penalty to drop.
- Extend from July through September (view and pre-order from the Holiday Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by July 31, 2019.
- Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Join My Team of ProCraftinators
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
Bonus Gifts for my Lovely Customers!!
Stamping Sunday March 2019 Tutorial Bundle
6 Exclusive Tutorials!
Get it FREE with a $40 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
Stampin Glam Squad March Tutorial Bundle
Exclusive tutorials for alternative cards and 3D projects using Stampin’ Up! kits.
US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
with a $50 product order in my store
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during March
Receive both tutorial bundles FREE with a $65 purchase in my store.
Debbie Whitmore says
Gorgeous card! Is it hard to stamp a good image with the painted Season stamp set? Thank you!
Sara Levin says
Thank you, Debbie! The stamps produce gorgeous images. The only “trick” if you can call it a trick is that your ink pad can’t be really juicy. There’s is such lovely detail in the stamp that with too much ink you can’t see. If your ink pad is really juicy, use a Sponge Dauber to add the ink. And if you think you might like a darker image, use the Stamparatus. Then you can ink the stamp a second time with your Dauber to intensify the color.