Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today, I’m sharing a Warm Hugs Press On Coffee National Coffee Day card. It’s perfect for sending to your coffee loving bestie.
It’s Card 21 in my #30daychallenge for making 30 cards and videos in 30 days!!
The Spot Creative Challenge 130
uses the sketch above.
Come play along!
Warm Hugs Press On Coffee Card
The Stampin’ Up! Warm Hugs and Press On stamp sets work so well together!
Both lend themselves to creating around a warm beverage —
in this case coffee.
Using your Stamparatus as shown in the video, makes creating the card elements a snap!
And, I am totally loving the Wrapped In Texture Embossing Folders.
Don’t you love how this one gives the coffee bean layer the look of fabric?
Enjoy the tips and techniques in this video for making today’s card.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: GEEVKAKG
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through September, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from September through December by reaching $300 in sales by September 30, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad June 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 20 beautiful projects designed around Bundles in the Annual Catalog/
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during June.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during June. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!