Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. I’ve tried a new fancy fold. I’m sharing Triple Pop Up Cube Card with Celebrate Sunflowers with a video and PDF download so that you can make your own.
Triple Pop Up Cube Card
I’ve create a rustic, farmhouse chic birthday card
starting with the triple pop up cube base.
Then, I added some of the gorgeous textural papers
from the In Good Taste Designer Paper pack.
Accent the card with sunflowers from Celebrate Sunflowers.
Then add a sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays.
Here’s a video so that you can make your own.
And, be sure to download the PDF that contains all the measurements you’ll need!
PDF Tutorial HERE
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ENVVFMFC
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December 31, 2020. No penalty to drop.
Extend from January through March (and enjoy Sale a Bration and the January – May Mini Catalog 2021) by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2020.
Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad August 2020 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of projects to say thank you to those that serve us: doctors/nurses/EMTs, teachers, waters, service personnel, etc.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during August.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during July. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!