Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. And today is the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Preview 2020 Stampin Up Annual Catalog!! Yippee!! I am soo excited to share with you my current favorite and then hop around to see what my design teammates made with their favorites. I LOVE a new catalog and all of the new possibilities!!
For this hop, I’ve created projects are three levels:
- beginner/simple stamping: quick, easy projects needing limited supplies; clean and simple cards;
- casual stamping: takes a little more time, uses some tools, more embellishments, creations for an occasion;
- avid stamping: more time, techniques, tools, whatever it is, I want to do it!
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Preview 2020
Celebrate Sunflowers Simple Stamping
When I create simple stamping cards, I most often use the Stampin’ Up! Note Cards and Envelopes. And that’s just what I’ve done here.
I really like the size (they’re just a bit smaller than a “standard” card) for creating a clean and simple card.
Stamp the large sunflower from Celebrate Sunflowers in Calypso Coral.
Then stamp the sentiment in Memento on Calypso Coral.
Adhere the sentiment strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
And, you’ve just made a pretty card in less than 5 minutes!
Celebrate Sunflowers Casual Card
This Celebrate Sunflowers card uses the same layout as the first card but amps it up a little.
Set aside about 10 minutes to create this card.
You can see the same placement of the flower in the corner
but on a die cut layer this time.
And, the sentiment has been die cut and layered using the Tasteful Labels dies.
Next add a Night of Navy layer embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.
Don’t you just love the detail on those labels die cuts?
Some of the labels are stitched and some have an embossed border.
For me, that’s a swoon!
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Preview 2020
Celebrate Sunflowers Avid Card
As I was making this one, I kept thinking it reminded me of something.
I finally figured it out!
It’s like the designs from Crown & Ivy.
I often pick up at least one new shirt from their line when I visit home.
I colored the flowers with my Stampin’ Blends using a new coloring technique I’ve been working on for adding easy depth.
You’ll love how easy it is!!
In the background is the gorgeous Many Medallions die cut!
I think you’ll be seeing a lot of this lovely piece.
Video for Today’s Celebrate Sunflowers Cards
Watch the video for all of the details and techniques used to create today’s cards.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s Stamping Sunday Blog Hop for more preview creations for the 2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!