Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today the Stamping Sunday design team is highlighting the Stampin’ Up! 2020-22 In Colors in our creations. Enjoy the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop New In Colors 2020 inspiration!
My cards today are three levels:
- beginner/simple stamping: quick, easy projects needing limited supplies; clean and simple cards;
- casual stamping: takes a little more time, uses some tools, more embellishments, creations for an occasion;
- avid stamping: more time, techniques, tools, whatever it is, I want to do it!
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop New In Colors 2020
Happiest of Birthdays Celebrate Sunflowers Simple Card
When I create three levels of cards, I usually start with the simple card and work up.
For today, I started in the middle and went to avid.
Then, I finished with this birthday card.
This simple Happiest of Birthdays and Celebrate Sunflowers birthday card is perfect for whipping up a whole bunch of birthday cards at one time.
Or, for making that last minute card you need — and we all need one some time!
Here’s quick video for making the
Happiest of Birthdays and Celebrate Sunflowers card.
You’ll like the tip for setting it up for mass production (aka anything more than 1).
Happiest of Birthdays In Color Casual Cards
These Happiest of Birthdays combine easy techniques
with the 2020 – 2022 In Colors.
The In Color Designer Paper makes a great accent along with the ribbon ruffle!
Here’s a quick-ish video for making the Happiest of Birthdays In Color cards.
You’ll enjoy all of the little techniques.
Celebrate Sunflowers Avid In Color Card
This Celebrate Sunflowers In Color card is the closest I’ve come yet to making a traditional looking sunflower – LOL.
For the card, you’ll layer several simple techniques
for a lovely stepped up finished project.
You’ll enjoy the simple details that make up this card.
Here’s one simple trick for lining up the frame die for the large sunflower
from Celebrate Sunflowers.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop
for more great ideas for ways to use the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2022 In Colors.
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!