Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Today is the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Mini Catalog Fauna. AKA, we’re sharing creations made with animals found in the Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog.
I’ve used the Hot Dog stamp set to create three cards stepped up one from another – simple, casual and avid stamping
- beginner/simple stamping: quick, easy projects needing limited supplies; clean and simple cards;
- casual stamping: takes a little more time, uses some tools, more embellishments, creations for an occasion;
- avid stamping: more time, techniques, tools, whatever it is, I want to do it!
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Mini Catalog Fauna
This simple stamping card uses the Basic White Note Cards and Envelopes. Do you know that they come in a pack of 20 note cards and 20 envelopes? I love them for simple, one layer, clean and simple cards.
Using images from Hot Dog, I stamped in Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso and Coastal Cabana beginning with the center dog image.
Hot Dog Casual Card
If you’ve got just a few more minutes, you can easily step the simple card up to the casual level. Think layers and light die cutting.
Start with layers of Misty Moonlight In Color Designer Paper and Ribbon
Then add a Stitched Rectangle die cut. After stamping the dachshund and sentiment, use your Paper Snips to cut them out. And don’t forget your Dimensionals!
Want to step it up just a little bit more? Add your dachshund in Cinnamon Cider In Color Designer Paper.
Hot Dog Avid Card
This card is stepped up just a bit further by adding elements, technique and coloring detail.
Again, I’ve used the Misty Moonlight In Color Designer Paper and Ribbon. But this time, I’ve left some white space.
This time, I’ve added details the scene on the card with the addition of balloons. By breaking the plane with the balloons, you add more visual interest.
Coloring with Stampin’ Blends is an easy way to add shading and visual texture to the dog and balloons.
Watch the Hot Dog video for details and techniques for completing this trio of easy cards.
Join me at 10:00am (US eastern) when the video goes Live
and chat along as we watch.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s Stamping Sunday Blog Hop for more creative inspiration.
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!