Hi! It’s time for the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Goodbye Holiday Favorite!! I’ve got a super easy hot cocoa holder for you that uses the Cup of Christmas stamp set. I think you’re going to love it whether your prefer simple, casual or avid stamping!!
- beginner/simple stamping: quick, easy projects needing limited supplies; clean and simple cards;
- casual stamping: takes a little more time, uses some tools, more embellishments, creations for an occasion;
- avid stamping: more time, techniques, tools, whatever it is, I want to do it!
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Goodbye Holiday Favorite
For today’s projects,
I’ve used the Cup of Christmas stamp set
and coordinating Cup of Cheers dies.
They’re cute and versatile!
I’ve had fun using them for both card and 3D items.
Luckily for you, they’re available with a bundle discount!
And though they’re retiring in just a couple weeks,
they are currently still available.
Simple Hot Cocoa Holder
This version is perfect for the beginner/simple stamper
or the last minute crafter — wink, wink.
Even if you’re just starting out, you’re going to love
how easy it is to put together
and how few supplies are needed!
For this simple version of the Hot Cocoa Holder you’ll need:
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Let It Snow Designer Paper
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad
- Real Red Curly Ribbon
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Multipurpose Glue
The tutorial will be sent to my Newsletter subscribers.
Casual Hot Cocoa Holder
Just a few changes are needed to step up the Hot Cocoa Holder a little bit.
You’ll simply be die cutting and adding some texture and dimension.
And that Sparkle Glimmer Paper circle adds just a bit of bling!
For the casual version you’ll add:
- Real Red Cardstock
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper
- Layering Circle Dies
- Cup of Cheer Dies
Avid Hot Cocoa Holder
To bring the Hot Cocoa Holder closer to an avid level (but still quick-ish),
it’s a matter of adding a few easy details.
To step the Hot Cocoa Holder up a bit more you’ll add:
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine
- Ice Stampin’ Glitter
- Fine Tip Glue Pen
Add a few more die cut elements / layers.
They work to highlight some of the layers and elements that you used in the previous two version.
Cut the sentiment out by hand.
The fun shape helps it to pop!
And accent your cocoa mug with Ice Stampin’ Glitter.
The sparkle makes it even more festive!
Regardless of your crafting level,
you’ll love how quick these are to make and decorate!
Get the tutorial in this week’s Newsletter.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop!
I know the rest of the design team will have some
fun things to share.
Don’t miss out!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See today’s Stampin’ Up! products below
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Choosing me as your demonstrator for a purchase,
allows me to continue to bring you creative ideas.
Please go to my store
It’s a perfect time to pick up some supplies!
Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!