Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today is the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Gilded Autumn where the design team will be using products from the beautiful Gilded Autumn Suite in the August – December Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog.
It’s Day 19 of my 30 Day Challenge to make 30 cards and videos in 30 days.
And today, I’ve got a bonus for you — 3 cards!
The Gilded Autumn Suite is full of great products for Fall crafting.
If you haven’t seen the Gilded Autumn Designer Paper in person,
you are missing out.
It is gorgeous!
For my projects today, I’m using that beautiful designer paper and the Basket Weave Ribbon.
See the Suite detail HERE
I designed the cards for today in three levels:
- beginner/simple stamping: quick, easy projects needing limited supplies; clean and simple cards;
- casual stamping: takes a little more time, uses some tools, more embellishments, creations for an occasion;
- avid stamping: more time, techniques, tools, whatever it is, I want to do it!
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Gilded Autumn
After looking through the designer paper,
I decided to stay monochromatic for my simple stamping card.
The simple design featuring Loyal Leaves on a Very Vanilla Note Card
works perfectly with the foiled designer paper.
Moving on to a casual card,
the designer paper is the perfect backdrop for the wreath.
The little bit of Basket Weave Ribbon in with the Linen Thread bow is just the touch to finish off the sentiment tag.
Now I know it looks like I went off the rails or missed the brief with this Celebrate Sunflowers card.
But, you’ll find Gilded Autumn designer paper on the inside of the semi – Monochromatic Card.
And an accent tab of the Basket Weave Ribbon.
To incorporate these suite products into your crafting,
they can be an add too — like a accessory for an outfit.
Or they can be full on stand alone.
You’re the crafter, you can choose the style that works for you.
Enjoy today’s video sharing the step by step details for making these cards.
The video will go live at 9am (ET in the US).
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s Stamping Sunday Blog Hop.
The team have some beautiful creations to share with you!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!