Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today is the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Forever Greenery. The design team is sharing lots of ideas for using the beautiful Forever Greenery suite products. I’ve created simple, casual and avid cards using this suite.
- beginner/simple stamping: quick, easy projects needing limited supplies; clean and simple cards;
- casual stamping: takes a little more time, uses some tools, more embellishments, creations for an occasion;
- avid stamping: more time, techniques, tools, whatever it is, I want to do it!
This suite is just gorgeous!
Use these products separately or together because either way, you’ll end up with a beautiful creation.
And if you’re like me, you need the whole thing!
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Forever Greenery
Without a doubt, one of the first things that grabs you in the Forever Greenery Suite is the Forever Greenery Designer Paper.
The color combo alone makes it gorgeous.
Here, the designer paper has been used to make a beautiful, easy backdrop for this simple stamping card using Forever Fern.
For this second card, I’ve stepped it up a bit.
By using the Just Jade and Soft Sea Foam color combination in the Forever Greenery designer paper strip, the leaves from Forever Fern have a light airy quality.
And the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Designer Paper lifts the whole design.
Stepping this card up to the avid level, I took the color combination in a new direction by adding some Magenta Madness to the greens.
For the background, you’ll use watercolor, embossing paste and a Greenery Embossing Folder.
And once again, Forever Fern is the star of the stamping.
Forever Greenery Suite Trio of cards
Watch this video for all of the details on making today’s cards.
Here’s one simple trick for getting more from your Tailored Tag Punch.
** HERE is a chart of more Tailored Tag Punch alternatives
I’ve made a small change to the way I store my Embossing Paste.
Here’s one simple trick for keeping it fresh longer.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s Stamping Sunday Blog Hop.
The team have more great ideas for using the Forever Greenery Suite!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!