Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today is the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Forever Gold Designer Paper. And, I’ve got three Christmas cards varying in style from simple stamping to avid, using the Wishes and Wonder stamp set.
- beginner/simple stamping: quick, easy projects needing limited supplies; clean and simple cards;
- casual stamping: takes a little more time, uses some tools, more embellishments, creations for an occasion;
- avid stamping: more time, techniques, tools, whatever it is, I want to do it!
I don’t know about you but, the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper was not on my radar for Christmas cards. So, I’m so glad that we’re highlighting this product with our hop today! These gold elements with their beautiful, detailed cuts are a perfect accent or layer on the cards your making this season!
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Forever Gold
This pretty little simple stamping card uses my favorite Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes. They are perfect for creating easy, quick cards!
The strip of Heartwarming Hugs designer paper adds an easy splash of color.
I love the pretty line art of the deer from Wishes and Wonder. And he looks great in Cinnamon Cider. The simple punched circle is accented with a piece of the Forever Gold Designer Paper. And the card is finished with the splash of color from the Real Red sentiment.
Stepping up to casual stamping with this second card, you’ll start with an Old Olive card base. Then do a little mix and match with Heartwarming Hugs designer paper patterns.
Emboss with tag with Wrapped in Texture. Then add a Gold Foil starburst. This time you’ll stamp the deer in Cinnamon Cider on Cinnamon Cider.
Accent the tag layer with a piece of the Forever Gold designer paper. Then finish with a watercolor wash on the Tasteful Labels tag for sentiment.
This time as I stepped this Christmas card up again, I switched to the Snowflake Splendor designer paper. I love the colors in this paper. And for this card, I stepped slightly out of the color combo by using Seaside Spray for the card base and ink.
You’ll layer the designer paper with Metallic Mesh and Seaside Spray Metallic ribbons. After adding the Forever Gold designer paper wreath, accent it with Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper berries.
You just have to love the North Pole Wonder die used to cut this Silver Foil deer! It not only cuts but adds that lovely embossed detail.
Video for Wishes and Wonder Christmas Cards
Here’s today’s video for making the three Wishes and Wonder Christmas card shared above. Enjoy the little tips and tricks shared for making your card making easier.
The video will be Live at 10:00am (ET US)
Join me and chat along.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s Stamping Sunday Blog Hop
for more ideas for using the beautiful Forever Gold paper in your creations!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!