Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the US. Welcome to my blog. Today is the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Bundled Up! The design team have each picked a favorite bundle from the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and we’ve got some inspiration for you. I can wait to share my Artistically Inked cards with you!
My cards today are in three levels:
- beginner/simple stamping: quick, easy projects needing limited supplies; clean and simple cards;
- casual stamping: takes a little more time, uses some tools, more embellishments, creations for an occasion;
- avid stamping: more time, techniques, tools, whatever it is, I want to do it!
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Bundled Up
Simple Stamping Thank You
For this simple stamping thank you card, I used the Basic White Note Cards and Envelopes. I love these packs! They come with 20 cards and envelopes. And the “real estate” to design is just a bit smaller than a standard card. So, it makes them perfect for quick and easy cards!
I used the stamps from Artistically Inked in Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya and Pear Pizzazz. It’s such a happy color combo!
Since I stamped my sentiment last, I did use my Stamparatus. It’s such an easy way to make sure my words are straight!
Artistically Inked Casual Card
For my casual stamping card, I went with the clean lines of black and white. The Basic Black card base layered with the same adds to the clean look.
The beautiful floral is Basic White is die cut with the Artistic Dies. And, again I used my Stamparatus for the sentiment. This time, I wanted to make sure that it was centered.
Artistically Inked Avid Thank You Card
And of course, you can use the Artistically Inked Bundle to step it up even more!
For this card, I used the same color combo as the simple stamping card. In fact, I used all of the same elements plus a couple.
I added dimension with the flowers and leaves. And, I tucked in some pieces from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack and some of the Simply Elegant Trim in gold.
This time, the sentiment was stamped and then die cut. I used the Tailor Made Tags. They’re awesome for tags and more! You can find a size chart for the Tailor Made Tags Dies HERE
Three Artistically Inked Cards Video
Watch today’s card making video for all of the details for these three cards.
Join me at 10:30am (US eastern) when the video goes Live
and chat along as we watch.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s Stamping Sunday Blog Hop for more inspiration using new bundles from the Stampin’ Up! 2021 Annual Catalog.
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!