Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. Today is the first Stamping Sunday blog hop of the new year!! Exciting!!! Our product highlight for the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop All My Love is on pages 5 and 6 of the Occasions Catalog.
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop All My Love
Today’s cards are in three styles:
Beginner/I don’t have much time/I like clean designs
Casual/I like to add a few details
Avid/I’ve got time/Bring on the tools and techniques
Forever Lovely: Beginner
For this card, cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Lovely Lipstick base
Add a layer of Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/2″
Add a 2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Lovely Lipstick with Dimensionals
On a 1-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White,
stamp the two step floral from Forever Lovely in Lovely Lipstick
and Soft Sea Foam.
Tip: Use less juicy ink pads or Sponge Daubers to ink your stamps
as these are highly detailed images and too much ink makes it hard to stamp clean detail.
Adhere the piece with Dimensionals.
Add a 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle from Silver Glimmer Paper as an accent.
Forever Lovely: Casual
Again for this card, cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ base
Cut a layer of Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/2″
Use the larger stitched heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits
to add stitched detail to the Whisper White layer.
Cut, stamp and layer as in the card above.
Then, use the framelits once more to cut a Lovely Lipstick flower for
an additional accent.
Forever Lovely: Avid
Again the Lovely Lipstick card base is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
Cut a layer Blushing Bride layer : 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
Cut a Whisper White layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
On the Whisper White layer, use the larger stitched heart to
Then cut Blushing Bride with the largest Be Mine Stitched Framelit
and use the scallop heart frame.
Use the stitched, scallop edgelit to cut the bottom of the
Blushing Bride layer.
And cut the loops/flower from Lovely Lipstick.
Stamp the two step image from Forever Lovely as described in
the Beginner card.
Die cut the flower from Lovely Lipstick.
Assemble all of the pieces with Dimensionals between layers.
Accent with a Basic Rhinestone and
Silver Glimmer paper cut with 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch.
Thanks for stopping in today
for these Forever Lovely cards!
Today’s product details can be found below.
Be sure to check out the rest of the Stamping Sunday inspiration
using the All My Love Suite.
You can see what the rest of the design team has created for you
by using the links below my signature.
Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts!
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: XCNTW4JT
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Choose from TWO Fabulous Kits!
Option 1: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings
Option 2: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings.
- Receive the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. (a $20 savings as part of the kit) It’s perfect for crafting on the go!! Not available for purchase separately.
- 20% – 25% Discount on purchases
- Purchase the starter kit in January and receive a 20% – 25% discount on purchases through at least July 31, 2019
- Pre-view and Pre-order from the new Annual Catalog in May
- Opportunity to attend OnStage in April (an exclusive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator only event). Registration begins January 15 and fills up fast!!
- No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through July 31, 2019. No penalty to drop.
- Extend from July through September (view and pre-order from the Holiday Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by July 31, 2019.
- Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Join My Team of ProCraftinators
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
Bonus Gifts for my Lovely Customers!!
Stamping Sunday January 2019 Tutorial Bundle
7 Exclusive Tutorials!
Get it FREE with a $40 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
Stampin Glam Squad January Tutorial Bundle
Occasions to Sale a Brate
Exclusive tutorials for cards and 3D projects for the occasions in your life.
US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
with a $50 product order in my store
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during January
Receive both tutorial bundles FREE with a $65 purchase in my store.
Cheryll Miller says
Just gorgeous Sara … I love all three of these cards! I normally can’t stop “adding” though, so while I really like the clean lines of the first two, I am pretty sure I would end up at the Avid Crafter stage! 🙂 xxx
Sara Levin says
Thanks Cheryll! I’m like you, while I love clean and simple, my creations most often end up at or near the avid level.