Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the US. Today is the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop 2021-23 In Colors! And, I’ve got three cards to share with you that use some of the brand new In Colors.
The three cards I’m sharing today graduate from beginner/simple stamping to casual and then avid stamping. It’s a great way to see how easy it is to step up a design or stamp set.
- beginner/simple stamping: quick, easy projects needing limited supplies; clean and simple cards;
- casual stamping: takes a little more time, uses some tools, more embellishments, creations for an occasion;
- avid stamping: more time, techniques, tools, whatever it is, I want to do it!
Stamping Sunday Blog Hop 2021-23 In Colors
Simple Stamping Thank You
I love the new 2021-23 In Colors! But, for this simple stamping card I wanted to concentrate on a single color.
I used one of the Basic White Note Cards and Envelopes and Soft Succulent ink. Then, I stamped with images from Watercolor Shapes and Biggest Wish. I know these two stamp sets are going to be favorites! The variety of sizes and shapes in the Watercolor Shapes means they will go with so many, many things to create interesting layers. And who doesn’t love a big sentiment!?!
Casual stamping Thank You
For my casual card, I played on the idea from the simple stamping card but amped it up. I used a color combination of Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz with the new In Color Polished Pink.
Here are some other In Color color combinations.
Adding a randomly stamped background layer, a die cut layer, In Color Ribbon and Basic Rhinestones steps the original idea up a bit.
Avid Stamping Thank You
And for the avid card, I stepped it up further with more die cutting and adding a third stamp set – Hand Penned Petals.
The In Color focus here is Pale Papaya. It combines beautifully with Night of Navy for a clean crisp look.
Penned Flowers die cuts add some light floral texture. And the Scalloped Contours die cut sentiment adds a bit of whimsy.
Enjoy today’s video with all of the details for creating these three cards.
Join me at 10:00am (US eastern) when the video is Live
and chat along as we watch.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s Stamping Sunday Blog Hop for more great ideas for using the new Stampin’ Up! In Colors.
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Join My Team of ProCraftinators
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!
Tami Hewlett says
Beautiful!!! I LOVE those Watercolor Shape stamps and the way you used them!!!
Sara Levin says
Thanks, Tami! I see them getting lots and lots of use.
Vicki Boucher says
Beautiful cards Sara, the Watercolor Shapes Stamp Set looks like fun and goes well with the Biggest Wish Stamp Set. I can’t wait for my Stampin’ Up! delivery to arrive and start playing with the new products.
Sara Levin says
Thank you, Vicki! I had such fun using these stamp sets with the new In Colors!!