The kids in the band and orchestra who lead sections are expected to help develop esprit de corps within their section and for the entire ensemble. With that in mind, my daughter asked to host a pumpkin carving party at our house for the cello section in the orchestra. Of course! Next came the request for 23 invitations needed, umm, yesterday. She’ll have them for tomorrow, when the group meets again. I thought you might like to see my simple invitation using Sparkly Seasons (in case you have a little last minute need).
These Sparkly Seasons invites are 4 x 4.
These were the perfect size for transporting in a backpack 🙂
They’d also make great treat tags or a pouch for any of your special trick or treaters.
All of the images are from Sparkly Seasons. They’ve been inked in Archival Basic Black and Tangelo Twist inks.
The jack o lantern was cut by hand. And, his stem was punched using the Acorn Builder punch. The other “pumpkin” was punched with a 2 1/2″ circle punch.
I added strips of Happy Haunting washi in the upper right hand corner; then used the molten embossing technique to add a final detail.
I think she’ll be pleased.
Get Sparkly Seasons or other stamp sets at 15% off through tomorrow.
Create something today,
Save 15% on stamps through tomorrow, October 23.
- combine it with the host rewards promotion and receive an extra 3% for orders of $300 or more
- Gather your friends and order together or
- Join my team! and you’ll be able to select more stamps in your starter kit.
- Plus once you’re a demonstrator this week, you’ll receive your demonstrator discount on top of the 15% off.(don’t wait until the last minute)
- And as a demonstrator, you can still collect the host rewards!
(contact me if you’ve got questions)
Today’s Products – Get Them in My Store