Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. And if you looked at the title for this post – So Hoppy Together on a Crosswalk – I know you thought “say what?”. You know that six degrees of separation thing? Well I took my daughter back to school and the first day or two, I’m usually a little down. If you’re my daughter or someone who knows me — we will never speak of this. Anyway, as I sat here pushing myself to create today (instead of binge watching something), I looked at the So Hoppy Together frogs. I thought the one looked as if it was walking. I thought crosswalk. Which made me think Beatles…
So Hoppy Together on a Crosswalk
The first thing I did — yes, really — is cut the frog on the unicycle stamp a part.
Not only was this easier for this card but it makes the frog more versatile.
To cut your stamp a part, I recommend a craft knife rather than scissors
as the lines in the image are so close together.
If you prefer not to cut, you’ll need to mask the stamp before inking
Start with a Thick Whisper White base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
Add a Basic Black layer: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
Cut your Whisper White layer to: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Next, use a ruler and pencil to draw your crosswalk lines.
They are approximately 1″ apart and 2″ from the top of the panel.
Then, stamp the frog 3 times in Call Me Clover.
Color the body with Light and Dark Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends.
And for the belly, you’ll use Light and Dark Granny Apple Green.
For the crosswalk, use your Basic Black Watercolor Pencil.
After adding a strip of Pick a Pattern washi,
stamp the sentiment with Memento Black ink.
Now, you’re ready with a fun, graphic, graduation or congratulations card!
Perhaps for your kid who’s away right now.
Thanks for stopping in today
to see this So Hoppy Together card!
It’s perfect for graduation or a fun congratulations card.
Today’s product details can be found below.
So Hoppy Together is a Sale a Bration stamp set —
which means it’s FREE!! with a $50 product purchase.
So add a few of today’s card supplies to an order in my store
and get the stamp set!
Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts!
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: XCNTW4JT
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Choose from TWO Fabulous Kits!
Option 1: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings
Option 2: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings.
- Receive the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. (a $20 savings as part of the kit) It’s perfect for crafting on the go!! Not available for purchase separately.
- 20% – 25% Discount on purchases
- Purchase the starter kit in January and receive a 20% – 25% discount on purchases through at least July 31, 2019
- Pre-view and Pre-order from the new Annual Catalog in May
- Opportunity to attend OnStage in April (an exclusive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator only event). Registration begins January 15 and fills up fast!!
- No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through July 31, 2019. No penalty to drop.
- Extend from July through September (view and pre-order from the Holiday Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by July 31, 2019.
- Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
Bonus Gifts for my Lovely Customers!!
Stamping Sunday January 2019 Tutorial Bundle
7 Exclusive Tutorials!
Get it FREE with a $40 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
Stampin Glam Squad January Tutorial Bundle
Occasions to Sale a Brate
Exclusive tutorials for cards and 3D projects for the occasions in your life.
US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
with a $50 product order in my store
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during January
Receive both tutorial bundles FREE with a $65 purchase in my store.