Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today, I’m share some Rooted in Nature Treat Tags. They’re perfect some fall treats / RAKs.
Rooted in Nature Treat Tags
These Rooted in Nature tags were quick and easy.
You’ll need to cut your Whisper White cardstock to 2″ x 2-1/2″.
Then, use the Detailed Trio Punch to first punch the center hole before rounding the corners.
Ink up the small leaf from Rooted in Nature with Mango Melody and stamp both of those leaves.
After cleaning your stamp, ink with Cajun Craze and add the third leaf.
Finally, stamp the sentiment in Pretty Peacock.
For this last step, you may choose to use your Stamparatus.
It took just a few minutes to create the 18 tags needed.
After filling a 6″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag with a slice of freshly baked zucchini bread,
a tag was added by wrapping the bag with ribbon and feeding it through the slot in the tag and tying a bow.
The ribbon used on these treats is retired.
The treats were so appreciated by my daughter’s work team!
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!