Wow! its was a busy weekend here. We’ve got a couple of more before things slow down for the summer and we’re definitely looking forward to that.
Yesterday started with my daughter playing with the Chamber Strings at church. As soon as we were done there, we raced to the dance studio. It was also picture day. What fun to see all of the costumes! They’re performing Sleeping Beauty in a couple of weeks. I always think that picture day ramps up the excitement a bit. From picture day we came home in time for me to hold a Card in a Box class.
The class was fun. And, I could certainly see the ideas swirling for additional creations. I really do love when you come to class and go away with ideas waiting to be made.
Today? Well today, the 2014-2015 Catalog goes live at noon (MT). Yippee!!
With the new catalog comes lots of new goodies. I have a few Ribbon Shares
- Please EMAIL ME at Sara@theartfulinker.com with your order
- I will send you a Paypal Invoice for the total amount, plus shipping if necessary or direct you on other payment arrangements. Please identify the Paypal Email that I should use.
- Shares are 2 yards of each color in each ribbon type.
- Shares of Baker’s Twine are 5 yards of each color of Baker’s Twine
- Please allow 1 week for shipping to me from Stampin’ Up!,and then time for cutting and returning to you.
I get them out as soon as possible.
- Add $3.00 shipping for one share, $5.50 shipping for two to four shares.
- 5 or more shares: I’ll figure the shipping and get back to you.
- Purchase $50 (before shipping) worth of Ribbon Shares and receive the new Color Sequin Assortment Free!!
Email me with your Ribbon Share order today.
Now, how about a little sharing from yesterday’s class? We made two different styles of the Card in a Box. This is just one of them.
We used the new Maritime designer paper on the outside of the box. It was perfect for this card with all of it’s ocean themed pop ups. The images are a combination of three different stamp sets. In fact, if I already owned Sea Street I would have added a couple of images from that set as well.
Here’s a little different angle so that you can see the contrasting designer paper. Don’t you love that with each pack of designer paper from Stampin’ Up! you can confidently mix and match the patterns?
Our colors reflected the designer paper: Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy and Real Red.
Each class attendee chose a different image for the panel behind the pop ups.
This was a good masculine card with Father’s Day coming up. But, it is certainly good for any beach/ocean loving person.
Thanks for stopping by.
Create something today,
Place a $50 product order with me in June and receive a Free Kit to Go ($25 if purchased)
Place a $150 product order with me and receive a Free Class for you and four of your friends.
Purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month Paper Pumpkin subscription from me and receive a tutorial each month of the subscription.
Join My Team
Order your Ribbon Shares