Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today, I’m sharing a Prized Peony in Gray Granite card. Making it reminded me of the song from “The Sound of Music” — these are a few of my favorite things…
Prized Peony in Gray Granite
The inspiration for this card started with the
Peony Garden designer paper.
I looked at this piece and knew I wanted to do a tone on tone card.
The Gray Granite with bits of Basic Black
to lift and separate, play beautifully with the paper in the background.
And to keep with the subtle details of the card,
you’ll accent with Elegant Faceted Gems
and the oh so gorgeous Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon.
Prized Peony Card Video
Enjoy the video for today’s card!
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: 7DYVD7KK
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December 31, 2020. No penalty to drop.
Extend from January through March (and enjoy Sale a Bration and the January – May Mini Catalog 2021) by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2020.
Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad July 2020 Tutorial Bundle
Hooray It’s His Birthday!
- A collection of projects celebrating the products in the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during July.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during July. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!