The first of the week, my husband mentioned that he was going to visit his mom this week, take her to seniors and stay for Easter. I thought about when I was a child in school and we always made tray favors for a nursing home for various holidays. This lead to me to deciding I would make something for him to share. She lives in a retirement home so, I wanted to be sure there was something for everyone and it would also be nice if there were enough for the seniors luncheon. This was Tuesday night. Yesterday, I was playing catch up after having been out of town myself. So when I tell you these Petite Petals favor boxes are fast and easy, I mean it! I made 100 last night!!
Petite Petals Favor Boxes
There are always some “must have” things that I have on hand.
Right now, the Tiny Treat Boxes are part of my “must have” stock.
They’re so easy to alter
for a quick favor
And cute too!
Here’s the first 50 packed and ready to go.
I added a little shred to each box
and a few pastel M&Ms.
So how easy are they?
- Cut a 2″ x 7-15/16″ cardstock strip
- Score along the landscape side at: 1-15/16″, 3-7/8″ and just shy of 5-7/8″
- Stamp a random pattern with Petite Petals
- Stamp and punch on additional flower
- Stamp the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes (a must have stamp set)
- Punch the sentiment
- Insert the strip into the Tiny Treat Box
- Layer the flower onto the sentiment with a Dimensionals
- Attach to the box with a Glue Dot
While I’m using these cute Petite Petals favors for Easter,
they’d also be perfect for Mother’s Day
and a bridal shower or wedding.
Just change up the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Petite Petals Tiny Treat Box favor!
Product details can be found below.
Shop with me today because this post inspired you!
Create something today!
I’d love to be your demonstrator if you’re in the United States!