Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. I spent a little time this morning creating a new tool for you. And a day creating wouldn’t be complete without a card. Today’s Parisian Beauty Valentine will help you get extra mileage from this new Stampin’ Up! set.
Parisian Beauty Valentine
This design from the Parisian Blossoms designer paper,
reminds me of the bridge over the River Seine in Paris
where people leave locks as a romantic gesture.
That thought, got me on to thinking about making a Valentine or
“I Love You’ card.
First you’ll stamp the Eiffel Tower from Parisian Beauty on Basic Black and
heat emboss in copper.
Then, stamp the sentiment in Memento on Very Vanilla.
The words in the sentiment script are really lovely!
Cut Rose Glimmer Paper with a Be Mine Stitched Heart.
Then embellish with Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon,
Rose Metallic Thread and
a single Champagne Rhinestone.
To give the sentiment on the card a little visual interest,
I used a Stitched So Sweetly Die.
You’ll love them for the texture and shape they can add to your layers.
They’re perfect with a variety of images and sentiments,
not to mention cardstock and designer paper.
The Stitched So Sweetly Dies are one of the versatile products
that I put in the must have category.
And to make using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies even easier,
here’s a handy size chart that you can pin.
Plus if you receive/purchase my tutorials,
you’ll find the numbering an a great reference!
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Sign Up for my Painted Poppies Online Class
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me for your Stampin’ Up! products
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Sign up for my Painted Poppies Online Class!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!