Hi! Welcome to my blog. It’s Friday again — can you believe that happens every week – LOL. So, I’ve got a quick and easy Parisian Beauty no layer card. It’s a pretty way to quickly get some ink on this new stamp set!
Parisian Beauty No Layer Card
The Parisian Beauty stamp set has lots of lovely elements
to use for your creations.
Use the images as focal points for your cards or scrapbook pages.
Or use them to add bits of visual texture.
Either way, it’s a win!
Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes
are the perfect beginning for a quick and easy card.
They’re one of those things every card maker needs on hand!
Start by stamping the Eiffel Tower from Parisian Beauty in Mint Macaron.
Then ink the sentiment with Pretty Peacock.
I choose to stamp the sentiment multiple times to increase the contrast.
To do this the easiest way possible, use your Stamparatus.
If you don’t yet own the Stamparatus, Sale a Bration is a perfect time
to order one!
The Stamparatus plus a pack of Note Cards and Envelopes or an ink pad
will earn you a FREE Level 1 Sale a Bration product.
But, I digress.
Finish this clean and simple card by adding the fleur de lis
in Pretty Peacock.
For this element, I also stamped multiple times.
Pretty, clean card in approximately 3 minutes.
Today is the final day to sign up for my
Parisian Beauty Online Class.
Two customer Class Options HERE
and one for
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Last day to Join my Parisian Beauty Online Class
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!