Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the US. Welcome to my blog! Today, I’m sharing my design team card for this week’s The Spot Creative Challenge. It’s a Pansy Patch masculine card with video tutorial.
This week’s The Spot Creative Challenge 164 theme is Let’s Hear It for the Boys. That means, you can create a masculine themed card and then share it with us over on the challenge blog.
Pansy Patch Masculine Card
Whew!! I’ve shared LOTS of masculine themed cards in the last week or 10 days! And, I’m going to say that masculine cards are a genre that many card makers struggle with. If you fall into that group, take a look back through my recent blog post for a selection of cards to help get your masculine card making mojo started.
Geometric designs are always a safe bet when thinking about masculine cards. So for this card, I used layered circles.
For this card, I was inspired by the men who wear khakis or khaki shorts in the summer and pair them with a bright-ish polo shirt. Using those colors to inspire mine, I used Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, and Pale Papaya.
The sentiment from Pansy Patch is perfect for letting that special guy in your life know that you appreciate all the little things he does.
Masculine Card Video
Watch today’s card making video for all of the details for making this masculine card.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!