Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today is the OSAT Blog Hop Sixteen Candles. That means that as a design team, we are celebrating birthdays with the projects that we have created. Let’s take a look!
OSAT Blog Hop Sixteen Candles
Are you as impatient as I am when your Stampin’ Up! order arrives?
I couldn’t wait to break out the Jubilee Beauty Dies and
the Tags in Bloom stamp set.
You’ll use the Jubilee Beauty Dies to cut Mint Macaron
for your background layer.
Then add a strip of Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding and a lush bow made from the same.
Stamp the flowers and frame in Basic Gray.
Cut the flowers and frame out with your Paper Snips.
Then stamp the stitched frame and cut it out with the
Label Me Lovely Punch.
Next, stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron.
And finish by accenting with Pearls.
Next, you’ll create a favor using a Clear Tiny Treat Box.
Use the Jubilee Beauty Dies to cut Mint Macaron for the wrap on the box.
Then, tie a lush bow with Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding.
For the sentiment, stamp with Tags in Bloom.
Cut the label with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
Then, use your Paper Snips to cut out the flowers and leaves to decorate the borders of the label.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s OSAT Blog Hop.
The design team is ready and waiting to share lots more inspiration for birthday creations!!
- Best Dressed Online Class – HERE
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Best Dressed Online Class
Get the details HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!