Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Welcome to my blog! I’m excited to share today’s release of new Coordinating Products!
New Coordinating Products!
There are 5 sets of dies and a new designer paper!
Can you say no more fussy cutting (unless you really want to)?
And designer paper designs that coordinate with punches?
Click on any of the images below for more details.
On page 28 of the Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog,
you can find the Positive Thoughts stamp set.
Now, there’s a set of coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies!
In addition to cutting out the intricate images,
did you notice the awesome frame, border and feather dies?
The critters in Special Someone are super cute.
But, they’re even cutter to me when I can use the Special Day Dies to cut them out.
In fact — don’t tell anyone — being able to pre-order these dies last month sold me on the stamp set.
Then, I immediately used the stamps and dies for the January Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle HERE
Did you know that you can get the uber cut Little Ladybug stamp set FREE with a $300 order? Time to order that wish list and call your friends!
And guess what? Ordering the Ladybug Dies counts towards that order total. And puts you halfway to a FREE Sale a Bration product!!
What better to coordinate with a FREE Sale a Bration set of sentiments than a die set that really makes the rest of the card for you!?!
This die cut is so cute all it needs is a sentiment.
But of course you can do more if you want to.
Like make an awesome shaker card!
The Happy Birthday To You stamp set was a must for me with that gorgeous cake! I already had it in hand by the time I knew about the dies.
They were an immediate, “yes, please”!
And, I’m super excited to see the February Paper Pumpkin kit since it coordinates with the stamp set too!!
Can you say “coordination”? LOVE it!!
HERE is a card
And finally, there’s this sweet Pleased As Punch designer paper.
It’s perfect for your Spring creations.
Use it as a layer.
Or use one or all of the coordinating dies to cut out the images.
The Fine Print
- Sales period: February 4–March 31, 2020 while supplies last.
- Items available during this promotion can be added to demonstrator, customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit.
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me for your Stampin’ Up! products
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!