Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today, I have a technique to share to create multi colored Blossoms In Bloom for a Fall bouquet card.
Today is day 9 of my 30 Day Challenge to create and share 30 cards and videos in 30 days.
Multi Colored Blossoms In Bloom
Today’s card is a clean and simple take on the Stampin’ Up! Blossoms in Bloom stamp set.
You’ll add color to the stamped image to create a Fall bouquet.
And finish with simple layering of elements for the sentiment.
Let me share the coloring technique with you in today’s video.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: BBZ7VYVR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through March, 2021. No penalty to drop.
Extend from April through June (and enjoy pre-ordering from the 2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by March 31, 2021.
Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2020 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of projects featuring embossing.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during September.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!