Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today, I have a technique to share to create multi colored Blossoms In Bloom for a Fall bouquet card.
Today is day 9 of my 30 Day Challenge to create and share 30 cards and videos in 30 days.
Multi Colored Blossoms In Bloom
Today’s card is a clean and simple take on the Stampin’ Up! Blossoms in Bloom stamp set.
You’ll add color to the stamped image to create a Fall bouquet.
And finish with simple layering of elements for the sentiment.
Let me share the coloring technique with you in today’s video.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Join My Team of ProCraftinators
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!
Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you have to say!