Hi! I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. Welcome to my website. It’s time for another installment in my 9 Weeks of Halloween tutorial bundle. Can you believe it’s Week 8 already? This week I’m bringing you a Monster Bash Halloween Pencil Box.
9 Weeks of Halloween
Halloween is just 3 weeks away!
And if you’re like me, you love the excuse for giving a little treat!!
Today is the eighth in my
9 Weeks of Halloween Tutorials:
- Harvest Hellos Teal Pumpkin Halloween Treat HERE
- Spooktacular Bash Halloween Treat HERE
- Spooktacular Bash Halloween Treat Wrap HERE
- Spooktacular Bash Ring Box HERE
- Spooktacular Clutch HERE
- Spooktacular Bash Reese’s Cup Holder HERE
- Monster Bash Halloween Votive HERE
- Monster Bash Halloween Pencil Box
On Saturdays through October 12,
I’ll be sharing new Halloween projects/tutorials.
You can receive the tutorials for all of the projects
by signing up HERE
Monster Bash Halloween Pencil Box
This might just be one of the sturdiest boxes
I’ve ever designed.
So while it is perfect for Halloween pencils,
it’s also great for treats, jewelry….
When coming up with the size, I found the chunkiest cute pencils available!
That way regardless of what you choose, they should fit!!
This is another treat that’s perfect for the
Teal Pumpkin Project
or schools that do not allow edible treats.
Sign up HERE
before October 11 and receive an exclusive BONUS project that will not be shown on any of my social media.
World Card Making Day
It’s World Card Making Day today!
And while most days are card making days in my studio,
I’d like to do something special:
- Leave me a comment about what you enjoy about my blog, why you shop for Stampin’ Up! products with me or why you purchase my tutorials by October 9.
- Please include your address in the US (I will delete this bit before publishing your comment).
- Then, I will send you a piece of happy mail!
Thanks for stopping in today!
If you’d like to know how to quadruple dip and receive
four tutorial bundles,
sign up for my Newsletter HERE
by October 8
When you make a purchase, choosing me as your demonstrator, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! I genuinely appreciate your support as it allows me to continue to bring you card making inspiration.
Please go to my store to shop with me for your Stampin’ Up! products!
It’s a perfect time to pick up some supplies!
Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: GEEVKAKG
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad August 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 20 beautiful Christmas projects designed around the Oh What Fun! theme
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during August.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during August. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!