Today is one of those days! I’m so excited and I don’t know whether to show you what I created for the challenges I played this morning or the video I shot giving you a peek at the products I was able to preorder from the 2015-16 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
This time of year is always exciting. There are the many programs to attend that finish out the year’s participation in a variety of activities. The retirement list, registering for convention and the preorder. I expedited my order as I wanted to not only get my hands on the new products but I wanted my complimentary copy of the new catalog in my hot little hands.
The color combination called for is Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey.
I was disappointed to find that I was out of the Lullaby designer paper. The colors would have been perfect.
So, I stepped back and thought and came up with plan “B”.
After cutting my layer of Coastal Cabana at an angle, I embossed Dotty Angles in white. Dotty Angles was repeated on the Whisper White layer but this time inked with Hello Honey. Notice the light wash of Coastal Cabana behind the Hello Honey dots.
The dots are repeated on the angled Baked Brown Sugar layer using the Decorative Dots embossing folder.
For the sentiment, I started with flowers from Painted Petals inked in Coastal Cabana and stamped off first; then added the sentiment inked in Baked Brown Sugar.
I thought I was done until I took my first photo. The card was missing something.
Tip: Taking a photo of a completed or almost completed card, scrapbook page, mixed media, etc. is a good way to really see what it looks like. You’ll find things look different through the lens.
Adding a triple wrap of Coastal Cabana thick bakers twine was just the thing. It turns out that without it, there was too much Hello Honey and the bakers twine helps to tame that layer.
If you’ve hung with me this far, congratulations! I applaud your patience.
Here’s the video you’ve been waiting for:
Are you as impatient as I am to get your hands on some of the new products?
REASONS TO PURCHASE THE STAMPIN’ UP! STARTER KIT:
- The $99 Starter Kit can be ordered through me HERE! You’ll instantly become part of the Stampin’ Up! family and my ProCraftinators.
- You decide! Choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product!
- Free Shipping! The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Stock up! Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within 45 days. Perfect timing for the full catalog release on June 2!
- 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- No risk! You’ll have through September 30, 2015 to “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter (the date you join through September 30), you will renew and remain active for another quarter (October – December). If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can simply “drop” with no penalty.
- No catch! You can enjoy your demonstrator status with no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Simply indulge in your passion for paper, enjoy the experience and master your craft with the exclusive resources and inspiration.
THE BEST NEWS OF ALL! I welcome hobby stampers when you purchase your kit and join through me! Many join me for the discounts and a chance to be part of our virtual community. Please email me at Sara@theartfulinker.com if you have any questions. I would LOVE to talk to YOU about Stampin’ Up!
Create something today,
Only 2 days left to get the May Paper Pumpkin prepaid.
Or sign up and use Promo Code: 24HOURS and get your first month for just $5.
No long term obligation! So, give it a try!
Great for Mother’s Day!
Only two days left to get the tutorial for this purse and card set free with purchase.
I am donating 20% of each product purchase made from May 3-10, using host code MQ6QF6UW, to the Red Cross for the Nepal disaster relief fund.
Today’s Products – available in my store