Hi! I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. Welcome to my blog! I’m excited to be hosting Mini and SAB Swaps 2020 for the upcoming Mini and Sale a Bration products!! If you’re a demonstrator (or would like to be – sing up HERE), read on for the details and to sign up!!
Mini and SAB Swaps 2020
Hello everyone! WHO IS EXCITED about the new MINI and SAB catalogs??? It is time to SWAP the MINI with a Full Card Swap!!! Mini groups are limited to 10 per group. AND SAB with a Full Card Swap!! SAB groups are limited to 5 per group. All groups are plus 1
Sign Up Opens: Thursday December 5, 2019
Sign Up Closes: Thursday December 12, 2019
DUE TO ME DATE: Friday January 3 AND ABSOLUTELY NO LATER!! Plan ahead! Many of you have commented that Priority takes 3 days from where you live, for planning purposes. I’ll send out reminders leading up to the due date!
- All supplies/products/colors MUST BE CURRENT STAMPIN UP! CATALOG MERCHANDISE! Do not use Retired, dormant, carry-over or non-SU product!
- Please make FULL Cards as we can then re-use the cards once they are no longer needed as samples.
- ALL SWAPS should be designed for upsell opportunities. Please include multiple layers, accessories/ribbon. ALL cards should be considered WOW — that is, something that will make our customers say “I have just got to make that card!” or “I need that stamp set!”
- Please do your VERY BEST WORK. Send cards that you are proud of! Make sure your cards have STRAIGHT LAYERS, Clean, even cuts, and solid-stamped images. If it is not perfect, please take the time to fix it or re-do it! Send only projects you would want in return.
- If you’re participating in multiple groups, the swap for each group must be different.
- All Cards need to be labeled with your name and contact info on a post it so that it can be removed and used later.
- All Cards need to be in a clear envelope. You can purchase Medium Clear Envelopes HERE. No clear envelope=cards returned. This is huge for swapping/returning projects in good condition. You can certainly re-use these envelopes over and over!
- Your package needs to be mailed with the following:
o All swaps mailed in a gallon Ziplock with your name on the outside. Do not use a quart size as swap sizes are often different upon return.
o $9 CASH or Check to cover return PRIORITY postage. DO NOT SEND POSTAGE or PAID POSTAGE STRIPS. These often are rejected by the Post Office.
- All Swaps are due by the date listed in the event. NO LATE SWAPS WILL BE ACCEPTED. We are all busy people with life—please plan ahead! Do Not require that I sign for your package.
- Have Questions? Please let me know: email@example.com or message me at facebook.com/theartfulinker !
Download the Swap directions HERE
Thank you for being part of this swap and making it truly awesome!