Hi and welcome! It’s Friday, it’s Fall and it’s about a month until Halloween. I love little treats and Halloween is the perfect excuse (as if you need one) to make treat holders. Today’s creation is big kid (aka adult) friendly. My Merry Cafe Halloween treat holder is perfect for a coffee lover or anybody in your life who would enjoy a fun, little treat!
Merry Cafe Halloween
I started by creating a super simple pouch from Spooky Night designer paper.
- Cut a 6″ x 6″ square of Spooky Night designer paper
- Score along the bottom and one side at 1/4″
- Remove the tiny square created where the score lines intersect
- Angle cut both ends of each tab
- Add Tear and Tape to the side of the tabs that will fold in
- Wrap the side tab across matching the edge and carefully tucking the bottom tab in
Next, decorate the top of the treat holder with Vintage Crochet Trim
Use the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to attach the trim.
Then, I stamped the images from Merry Cafe.
I cut the cup pieces with the Coffee Cup Framelits.
After that, I tucked in a Vellum Everyday Label Punch and
loops of Black Metallic Thread.
Then, I finished with sequins from the Metallics Assortment.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Merry Cafe Halloween treat holder.
Find today’s product details below.
Shop with me today because this post inspired you!
Create something today!
Purchase Labels to Love HERE
Receive a FREE tutorial from me!
(Be sure you’re shopping with Sara Levin and that you allow contact)
I’d love to be your demonstrator if you live in the United States!