Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. My May May 2020 Paper Pumpkin arrived a couple of days ago. And just the outside of the box had me excited!! Let me share the kit and the first of the alternatives I will create.
May 2020 Unboxing Video
Enjoy my unboxing of the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Lots of fun, bright products to create with this month!
Paper Pumpkin Alternative 1
I’m sure the elements in the A Kit In Color stamp set are supposed to create a rainbow.
But, there are so many other design possibilities!
To create this clean and simple card,
grab your Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay ink pads.
While you can certainly stamp this design on Whisper White using your blocks, I chose to use my Stamparatus for ease of spacing.
Then, I stamped the sentiment in Versamark on Basic Black and used my Heat Tool to emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
After cutting out the sentiment with your 2″ Circle Punch,
you’ll adhere it with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Finally, add the stamped layer to the Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!