Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today, I’m sharing my design team card for this week’s The Spot Creative Challenge. I’ve created an easy Loyal Leaves Floating Frame card and have a video to show you how I’ve done it.
The Spot Creative Challenge 134
is a sketch challenge. Scroll down to see what I’ve done with it. For further inspiration for the sketch check out the challenge blog. And of course, don’t forget to create something and play along! (No blog necessary)
Loyal Leaves Floating Frame Card
This clean and simple card is perfect for sending this fall
to all of the people you may not have seen in a while. A few easy steps will have your ready for the mailman.
You’ll a few Pretty Peacock splatters to your Thick Whisper White card base, using a Water Painter. Then, stamp your sentiment from Loyal Leaves in Pretty Peacock. For this step, I prefer to use my Stamparatus. It guarantees my sentiment will be straight and placed exactly where I want it.
Next, you’;; stamp and color the leaves using the easy technique I share in the video below. Once the leaves are done, place them around the edges to creating your Floating Frame. I’ve shared a tip for that in the video as well.
And here’s the video for today’s Loyal Leaves card.
Enjoy the tips and tricks!
The video will be Live at 9am (ET US), join me and chat along.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!