I wanted to show you a couple more alternate ideas I had for the April Paper Pumpkin, Love You A Lot. This morning I finally pulled them out of my head and created them. This was definitely a Paper Pumpkin to the rescue creativity day. It’s the time of year around here where things get crazy busy for about the last month to six weeks of school. Lots of end of the year performances, dance rehearsals, tests and projects. So, mom duty kind of trumps everything else (not that I’m complaining). Let’s take a look at my Love You A Lot – again creations.
Love You A Lot – Again
Love You a Lot Candy Wrapper
Except for adding the candy bar or something of similar size and a bit of adhesive, everything you need comes in your April Paper Pumpkin box.
I used the full card, which means you could make eight thank yous. Then, I cut down the white card layer to make a banner and stamped it with “thanks”. The top of the wrapper and banner were wrapped with the die cut bow to add a little more interest.
These are perfect for end of year gifts for the people you need to acknowledge with a small thank you.
Love You a Lot Scrapbook Page
Next, I’ve created a simple, fun scrapbook page.
I started with a piece of Pacific Point 12 x 12 cardstock and added Crushed Curry cut with the Apothecary Accents framelits (retiring) and Whisper White photo mats.
Then using the one inch circle punch, I punched one of the designer Crushed Curry cards from the kit and used the circles as playful accents on the page.
Finally, I added the designer Pacific Point die cut belly band from the kit as an edge accent along with a couple more of the one inch circles.
Aren’t these fun ways to use the kit if you didn’t need cards this month?
Create something today,
REASONS TO PURCHASE THE STAMPIN’ UP! STARTER KIT:
- The $99 Starter Kit can be ordered through me HERE! You’ll instantly become part of the Stampin’ Up! family and my ProCraftinators.
- You decide! Choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product!
- Free Shipping! The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Stock up! Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within 45 days. Perfect timing for the full catalog release on June 2!
- 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- No risk! You’ll have through September 30, 2015 to “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter (the date you join through September 30), you will renew and remain active for another quarter (October – December). If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can simply “drop” with no penalty.
- No catch! You can enjoy your demonstrator status with no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Simply indulge in your passion for paper, enjoy the experience and master your craft with the exclusive resources and inspiration.
BEST OF ALL! I welcome happyy stampers when you purchase your kit and join through me! Many join me for the discounts and a chance to be part of our virtual community. Please email me at Sara@theartfulinker.com if you have any questions. I would LOVE to talk to YOU about Stampin’ Up!
Today’s Products – available in my store