Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. Today, my creative inspiration was some bits that were laying on my table. And I thought — “let’s work with that color combo”. I think you’re going to love this Lasting Lily with Buffalo Check card!
For today’s color combination, here’s something a little different.
Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Basic Black
Lasting Lily with Buffalo Check
Start with a Daffodil Delight base.
Add a layer of Basic Black, cut to form a micro border.
Stamp the Buffalo Check on a piece of Daffodil Delight.
Cut a piece of Basic Black with Be Mine Stitched Framelits.
Emboss Mint Macaron with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits.
See HERE for embossing details and
HERE for a size chart.
Add a Tranquil Tide circle layered with a Pearlized Doily.
Ink the lilies, stems and leaves from Lasting Lily
with today’s color combination.
See HERE for adding color to Lasting Lily.
Check out this quick and easy way to
make sure your stamped stems and leaves line up
with the Lily Framelits for perfect die cutting!
Accent with Basic Black Baker’s Twine
and Metallic Sequins.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Today’s product details can be found below
It’s a perfect time to pick up these card making supplies!
Choose FREE Sale a Bration products with any multiple of $50 in products and receive– $25 in bonus Stampin’ Rewards to spend with a minimum $250 product purchase.
Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts!
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: CMJ4FY4H
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Choose from TWO Fabulous Kits!
Option 1: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings
Option 2: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings.
- Receive the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. (a $20 savings as part of the kit) It’s perfect for crafting on the go!! Not available for purchase separately.
- 20% – 25% Discount on purchases
- Purchase the starter kit in February and receive a 20% – 25% discount on purchases through at least July 31, 2019
- Pre-view and Pre-order from the new Annual Catalog in May
- Opportunity to attend OnStage in April (an exclusive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator only event). Registration begins January 15 and fills up fast!!
- No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through July 31, 2019. No penalty to drop.
- Extend from July through September (view and pre-order from the Holiday Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by July 31, 2019.
- Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Join My Team of ProCraftinators
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
Bonus Gifts for my Lovely Customers!!
Stamping Sunday March 2019 Tutorial Bundle
6 Exclusive Tutorials!
Get it FREE with a $40 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
Stampin Glam Squad March Tutorial Bundle
Exclusive tutorials for alternative cards and 3D projects using Stampin’ Up! kits.
US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
with a $50 product order in my store
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during March
Receive both tutorial bundles FREE with a $65 purchase in my store.
Thank you for this tip, it was really helpful in lining up the stamps and dies!
Sara Levin says
You are most welcome, Melissa! Glad it will make your creating easier.