I was on it early this morning! I had my pieces cut for the SUO119 fun fold challenge last night. But, the lights in my work area (aka the kitchen) aren’t really good for the stamping part of the process.
It’s a little overcast today, we’ve begun our Spring showers. Yay! I love all of the blooming things that will follow in the next few weeks. That reminds me, there might be a little yard work that I need to fit in.
So…Spring and blooms and Kinda Eclectic
Here’s the front of my fun fold card.
I’ve used Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush.
And here it is as the card begins to open.
And a peek inside.
If you’d like to make your own Z Window Fold cards, check out this quick video:
Thanks for stopping by. Try it out this weekend.
Create something today,
4 Days Left
- 1 FREE Sale-A-Bration product for each $50 in product purchased
- Choose a 3 month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription for $54.95 and receive a Free Sale-a-Bration product of your choice.
- plus an additional $25 free product bonus with a purchase of $250 or more
- Become a ProCraftinator team member – and receive:
- your choice of bonus products during Sale-A-Bration
- $125 in products of your choice for just $99
- ongoing minimum 20% discount
- no long term commitment
- bussiness or
Today’s Products – available in my store