Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today I’m sharing a Locking Gate Fold fun fold card using Jar of Flowers.
I’m on Day 22 of my 30 Day Challenge to create 30 cards and videos to share with you!
Jar of Flowers Locking Gate Fold
The party is definitely in the front for this Locking Gate Fold card.
On the sides and center panel,
I’ve used coordinating, seasonal panels of
Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper.
These pieces play beautifully off of the Night of Navy and Crumb Cake cardstocks.
And then there’s the pretty jar filled with the sunflowers.
You’ll color with your Stampin’ Blends
and wrap it up with a pretty bow.
And here’s today’s card making video with all of the tips and tricks to make this card.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!