Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Welcome to my blog! Today, I’m sharing an In Symmetry Gilded Fall thank you card and a video tutorial. Let’s take a look at this pretty card!
In Symmetry Gilded Fall Card
I was trying to decide what to create and nothing was coming to mind. So, I turned to one of my favorite sources for inspiration — card making design challenges.
After looking at a few that I particularly like, I decided to play along with this week’s Global Design Project. The theme was to CASE the Designer. It’s a beautiful card that got me off and running!
In CASE-ing the design, I didn’t stray too far from the original card’s layout. By using Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow and Cinnamon Cider, my card looks more fall than the spring or summer of the original card.
Instead of watercolor, I decided to pull out my Blending Brushes to add color to the background layer. And, I chose to use a Stitched Triangle Die to add the die cut detail.
Stitched Triangle Dies Size Chart HERE
For my card, I decided to move the sentiment up along the center-ish line. And, I added Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to accent.
In Symmetry Thank You Card Video
Watch today’s video for all of the details for making this In Symmetry thank you card.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Join My Team of ProCraftinators
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!
Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you have to say!