Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. And today is the Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop October 2020. We’ve got some fun ideas for creating home decor using your Stampin’ Up! products.
Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop October 2020
While I was away this weekend, I picked up this inexpensive shabby “home” sign.
To start it’s transformation,
I traced it onto a piece of Heartwarming Hugs designer paper.
After using my Paper Snips to cut around my traced lines,
I applied a thing coating of Mod Podge to the front of the letters.
Then, I laid down the designer paper and smoothed it with my Bone Folder.
Once it was dry,
I used a nail file along the edges to smooth any of the tiny bits
that hung beyond the letters.
After stamping images from Poinsettia Petals in Real Red and Mossy Meadow,
I colored them in with Stampin’ Blends.
Then, cut them out with the coordinating Poinsettia Dies.
The poinsettia pieces were stacked with Dimensionals.
And then, the holly and gold foil berries were adhered with Multipurpose Glue.
To make this piece interchangeable, it is adhere to the sign with wafer thing magnets.
By using this green gingham pattern in the Heartwarming Hugs paper,
the background home sign can sit out all year long!
And, it will be easy to create seasonal pieces to replace the poinsettia.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s Home Decor Hop.
We have more beautiful creations to share with you!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!