Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today is the Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop May 2020. We’ve created a small group of projects for you this month that you can recreate with your Stampin’ Up! products. Let’s get started!
Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop May 2020
I love the wreaths that you can make using an embroidery hoop.
They are easy and can be made in a variety of sizes.
And, I regularly make or remake mine.
This month, I’ve given an update to my Everything Is Rosy wreath that I created last Spring.
The Everything Is Rosy products are on the Clearance Rack – HERE
Using the color combo in the May Paper Pumpkin Kit – HERE
really made it look bold and bright like a Spring flower bed!!
For the flowers, you’ll use the Umbrella Builder Punch
and two new In Colors and a returning In Color: Bumblebee, Magenta Madness and Purple Posy.
The leaves were stamped with Everything Is Rosy and cut with the coordinating dies.
Umbrella Builder Punch Flowers Video
Enjoy this video showing you how to make the
three flowers styles on the wreath.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: AHUHGC3V
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad September 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Animal Antics theme. That means that each card or 3D includes an animal image.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during September.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during September. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!