Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. Today is the Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop January 2019. This month, our home decor projects are all themed for Valentine’s Day / love. Let’s take a look at the home decor piece I created to share with you. Then, be sure to check out the rest of our small hop for ideas on using your Stampin’ Up! products to create home decor!
Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop January 2019
To start, do a light watercolor wash in Coastal Cabana
on your background piece of Whisper White.
Stamp the tea cup from Tea Together and color with Stampin’ Blends.
Then cut out the cup with the Tea Time Framelits
(free during Sale a Bration).
Stamp the teapot and color with Stampin’ Blends.
Then cut with the Tea Together Framelits.
Using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits, cut a stream of
Night of Navy hearts.
Use the Well Written Framelits to cut your words/letters
from Gold Foil Paper.
Tip: Do you know that you can cut 24 of the 26 letters in the alphabet with the Well Written words!?! And with a tiny bit of fiddling you can make that 25 of 26!!!
The Well Written Framelits
have fourteen words
two punctuation marks and five images!
This love themed home decor piece
makes a perfect gift at Valentine’s Day,
or all year long for us coffee and tea lovers!
Thanks for stopping in today!
Today’s product details can be found below.
Be sure to check out the rest of the Home Decor hop!
You’ll want to see the fun ideas the rest of the group has to share.
Lots of fun inspiration to CASE!
Find the links to participating blogs below my signature.
Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts!
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: CMJ4FY4H
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Choose from TWO Fabulous Kits!
Option 1: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings
Option 2: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings.
- Receive the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. (a $20 savings as part of the kit) It’s perfect for crafting on the go!! Not available for purchase separately.
- 20% – 25% Discount on purchases
- Purchase the starter kit in February and receive a 20% – 25% discount on purchases through at least July 31, 2019
- Pre-view and Pre-order from the new Annual Catalog in May
- Opportunity to attend OnStage in April (an exclusive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator only event). Registration begins January 15 and fills up fast!!
- No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through July 31, 2019. No penalty to drop.
- Extend from July through September (view and pre-order from the Holiday Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by July 31, 2019.
- Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
Bonus Gifts for my Lovely Customers!!
Stamping Sunday March 2019 Tutorial Bundle
6 Exclusive Tutorials!
Get it FREE with a $40 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
Stampin Glam Squad March Tutorial Bundle
Exclusive tutorials for alternative cards and 3D projects using Stampin’ Up! kits.
US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
with a $50 product order in my store
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during March
Receive both tutorial bundles FREE with a $65 purchase in my store.