Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. And today, is the Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop February 2019. I love making home decor items with my Stampin’ Up! stamps, ink and paper. Let’s check out my creation and then be sure to tour the hop for more home decor inspiration!
Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop February 2019
It won’t be long before Teacher Appreciation Day!
Or thinking further ahead,
end of school teacher gifts
and graduation gifts for new teachers!
For the background, use Share What You Love specialty designer paper.
Cut a Basic Black mat to create a tight frame for the Mint Macaron layer.
Use a Rectangle Stitched Framelit to cut the Mint Macaron
and add subtle detail.
With a stamp from Floral Frames,
add detail to opposite corners.
Cut letters from Share What You Love specialty designer paper
and Tranquil Tide cardstock.
Stack the letters at an offset to create a drop shadow.
Stamp the Floral Frames image on Mint Macaron
and cut it out by hand.
Stamp additional flowers, cut them out
and use THIS technique to shape them.
Layer over a Stitched Shapes circle.
Accent all the flowers with Clear Rhinestones to finish.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Today’s product details can be found below
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop!
We’ve got more fun ideas to share for ways to use your Stampin’ Up! products to create decor items!
Links to participating blogs can be found below my signature.
It’s a perfect time to pick up these card making supplies!
Choose FREE Sale a Bration products with any multiple of $50 in products and receive $25 in bonus Stampin’ Rewards to spend with a minimum $250 product purchase.
Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts!
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: CMJ4FY4H
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Choose from TWO Fabulous Kits!
Option 1: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings
Option 2: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings.
- Receive the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. (a $20 savings as part of the kit) It’s perfect for crafting on the go!! Not available for purchase separately.
- 20% – 25% Discount on purchases
- Purchase the starter kit in February and receive a 20% – 25% discount on purchases through at least July 31, 2019
- Pre-view and Pre-order from the new Annual Catalog in May
- Opportunity to attend OnStage in April (an exclusive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator only event). Registration begins January 15 and fills up fast!!
- No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through July 31, 2019. No penalty to drop.
- Extend from July through September (view and pre-order from the Holiday Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by July 31, 2019.
- Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
Bonus Gifts for my Lovely Customers!!
Stamping Sunday March 2019 Tutorial Bundle
6 Exclusive Tutorials!
Get it FREE with a $40 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
Stampin Glam Squad March Tutorial Bundle
Exclusive tutorials for alternative cards and 3D projects using Stampin’ Up! kits.
US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
with a $50 product order in my store
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during March
Receive both tutorial bundles FREE with a $65 purchase in my store.