Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. And today, is the Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop August 2020. I enjoy creating home decor items with my Stampin’ Up! products. Let’s take a look at what I’ve created to share with you.
Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop August 2020
My home decor piece is a pretty, easy votive holder.
You’ll need a 4″ diameter candle ring or greenery of your choice.
Then, cut a piece of Vellum to 5-1/2″ x 11″.
Next use the Many Layered Blossoms die to cut 3 of the large flower outlines from Night of Navy cardstock.
Tip: Each of these die cuts can be made from a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of cardstock.
To make adhering the die cuts easiest, adhere the cardstock to a piece of Adhesive Sheet
before die cutting.
Or, you can dot on Multipurpose Glue after die cutting.
Adhere the die cuts to the Vellum.
You may wish to cut a few extra flowers to help fill the blanks spots.
Add a strip of Tear and Tape to the underside of one short end.
Then overlap the opposite end with taped end (just the width of the tape).
Place the Vellum column in your ring of choice and fill with electric votive candles.
This Many Layered Blossoms votive holder is perfect for wedding table decor, a special party or just to bring something pretty into your own home.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of the Home Decor SU Style hop
for more fun ways to use your Stampin’ Up! products!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!