The Stampin’ Up! 2017 Holiday Catalog goes live in just a couple of days! So, I can finally reveal my Holiday Catalog 2017 Swatchbooks and Samplers. I’ve offered the swatchbooks with previous catalogs. The samplers are new — in response to requests received with the last catalog. So, here’s what I’ve got for you!
Holiday Catalog 2017 Swatchbooks and Samplers
When you select the designer paper swatchbooks, you receive a piece of EVERY designer paper in the Holiday Catalog
(7 papers [only 6 shown]).
Each designer paper selection is assembled in a separate book and labeled with the designer paper name and colors.
Swatchbooks are great for having on hand to design with —
- you get to see every designer paper before deciding what to order
- no hauling out the 12″ x 12″ package to see what you want to use
- it’s easy to see what a smaller cut will look like
- handy to keep out on your desk/creative surface
- and if you’re a demo, they’re perfect for showing your customers at classes and parties
Cost: $14 (includes Priority Shipping)
When you select the designer paper samplers, you receive a piece 6″ x 6″ of EVERY designer paper in the Holiday Catalog
(7 designer paper packs [only 6 shown]).
That’s (46) 6″ x 6″ pieces of paper to use for your creations for Fall and the upcoming holidays!
Why choose the sampler?
- you get a piece of every designer paper
- you get enough paper to create with
- you can choose to order complete packs of your favorites after seeing and playing with the paper.
- it’s easy to use
- no distress over making that first cut — the paper has already been cut!
Cost: $21 (includes Priority Shipping)
Order your Swatchbooks or Samplers by September 15.
Email and pay your invoice by 8/31 to get your selection in the first shipment!
Create something today!
I’d love to be your demonstrator if you live in the United States!