Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the US. Welcome to my blog. Today, I’m sharing a Hand Penned Petals Thank You card that I received from a participant on a recent swap that I ran. Let’s take a look at this pretty card!
Hand Penned Petals Thank You Card
The Color Combo for this pretty card is Very Vanilla, Pale Papaya, Smoky Slate and Evening Evergreen. That’s a keeper for future creations! Save to your Pinterest file for color combinations so you can reference it in the future.
I received this lovely thank you card from Barb Stencel for running a Sampler Swap that wrapped up earlier this month. And, I thought it was too pretty not to share with you!
This card starts with a Thick Very Vanilla card base. Then, you’ll add a layer of Pale Papaya. Next is a Smoky Slate mat topped with Very Vanilla. You’ll use the flower cluster from Hand Penned-Petals to stamp an all over design in Pal Papaya on the Very Vanilla layer.
And while you’ve got the Pale Papaya ink out, stamp the stemmed flower in the corner of a Very Vanilla Envelope.
Using Smoky Slate, stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla.
Next, you’ll stamp the stemmed Hand Penned Petals flower in Basic Gray on Very Vanilla.
To color the flower, you’ll use Calypso Coral and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends on the petals. And on the leaves and stem you’ll color with Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blends.
After die cutting the flower with the Penned Flowers Dies, add a bow tied from Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon. The In Color Open Weave Ribbons are tie beautifully and make such a lovely, soft addition to cards!
Finally, you’ll accent the card with a combination of Elegant Faceted Gems and Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Very Vanilla Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored and folded to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Pale Papaya Layer: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Smoky Slate Layer: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Very Vanilla Layer: 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″
- Smoky Slate Sentiment Layer: 1-1/8″ x 1-7/8″
- Very Vanilla Sentiment Layer: 1″ x 1-3/4″
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: GEEVKAKG
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through September, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from September through December by reaching $300 in sales by September 30, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad June 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 20 beautiful projects designed around Bundles in the Annual Catalog/
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during June.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during June. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!