Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today, I have a clean card for Halloween using Gnome for the Holidays. I think you’ll like this fun take on the gnomes.
This is day 10 of my 30 Day Challenge to create 30 cards and videos in 30 days.
Gnome for the Holidays Halloween Card
I had been dying for some gnomes to play with since last Winter.
So, I couldn’t resist the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set.
But, I rarely purchase something I think is only a “one trick pony”.
Though on first glance, the gnomes may look like they’re only for Christmas,
with a little creativity they are ready for all year round.
For this clean card, I’ve paired one of the gnomes from the set with
Stampin’ Up! Festive Corners and Tags Tags Tags.
Enjoy the tips included in today’s video for making this Gnome card.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: AHUHGC3V
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad September 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Animal Antics theme. That means that each card or 3D includes an animal image.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during September.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during September. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!