Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. And today, I have another Halloween card for you. This time, I’ve use Ghoulish Goodies with Winter Woods to create the card.
With today’s card, I’m sharing number 25 in my 30 Day Challenge of making 30 cards and videos in 30 days.
Ghoulish Goodies Winter Woods Card
The blended background for this Halloween card creates the perfect setting for the stamped elements.
I love the way the acid green lights of the layer!
Placing the witch and her cauldron with the trees from Winter Woods makes it look as if she is out in a clearing in the woods, working her magic.
Today’s video has all of the tips and techniques you’ll need to create this fun card!
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!