Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. And today, I’m sharing my design team card for this week’s The Spot Creative Challenge. I’ve created a Ghoulish Goodies Halloween card and video to share with you.
Today is card 14 for my 30 Day Challenge making 30 cards and videos in 30 days.
The Spot Creative Challenge 129
is to use something with wings in your creation.
You can create something and play along!
Ghoulish Goodies Halloween Card
You’ll use the Ghoulish Goodies stamp set.
I bought it to use for treat tags.
But, the images are fun and I just have to use them on cards!
And such cute Halloween cards you can make!!
Here’s the video for today’s Halloween card.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!