Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the United States. Welcome to my blog! Today, I’m sharing a pretty Forever Blossoms Wedding Card along with a video so that you can recreate it yourself. Let’s take a look!
Forever Blossoms Wedding Card
My daughter came to me a couple of days ago and let me know that she needed a wedding card for a couple of friends who had just gotten married. This is the card that I made to meet her request. And while it’s perfect for a wedding, it is also perfect for a 50th Anniversary!
For the base layer, I used some of the gorgeous Simple Elegant Designer Paper. One side of each piece in this designer paper pack has a foiled design. Perfect for a girl like me that loves her bling! The other side is pretty too with it’s Basic Gray and Basic Black designs — so versatile.
On the Forever Blossoms images, I used Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder to continue to gold and white theme started with the designer paper.
Next, I used one of the Encircled in Beauty Dies. You can create such lovely layering pieces with them! After adding an embossed circle in Basic White, I added more gold and white layers and embossed the sentiment.
And to finish, I accented with a soft White Crinkled Seam Binding Bow tied with some Gold Trim.
Wedding Card Video
Watch today’s video for all of the details for making this Forever Blossoms card.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!