Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the United States. Welcome to my blog! Today, I’m sharing another Fun Fold Card that’s a great way to use your beautiful designer papers. Let’s take a look at this Flip Book Card using Pansy Petals and the accompanying video.
Flip Book Card
I’ve been having some fun in my last few posts sharing fun folds that combine a fun card with a great way to use your designer paper. As I keep saying, we’re all looking for new beautiful ways to us it!
This flip fold card won’t disappoint!
One of the lovely things about Stampin’ Up! Designer Paper is the high level of coordination within a pack. The Pansy Petals Designer Paper pack is no exception. You can mix and match patterns with confidence!
Here, I’ve mixed the leaf pattern in shades of Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Soft Seafoam with all over pansy print. Then, I accented the page with a pansy created using the Pansy Dies.
As you flip, one beautiful page leads to another. Not only can you add your designer paper but, you can add a sentiment or an accent all along the way.
Flip, flip, flip…it’s a fun interactive card that will surprise and delight your recipient. I’ve designed mine to be a “just because”. But, there are so many reasons to send this card to brighten someone’s day!
Check out the video below for details!
Flip Book Video
Watch today’s video for the details for making this card.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!