Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today, I’m using Stampin’ Up! Festive Corners for a shabby chic Halloween card. It’s been a while since I played with shabby chic and thought it would be a fun style to incorporate with Halloween.
Today’s card makes number 12 in my 30 Day Challenge to create 30 cards and videos in 30 days.
Festive Corners Shabby Halloween Card
Have you checked out the Festive Corners stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! August – December Mini Catalog?
It will take you through Halloween, Christmas and Valentines Day!
Though many of the sentiments are designed for corners, I’ve used one on my Wreathe Builder Dies wreath by masking.
The wreath looks great over the slightly distressed Parisian Flourish embossing.
To add to the shabby look, I added an embossed and lightly crumpled Autumn Essentials pumpkin.
Then, I accented the wreath with this shabby, distressed looking ribbon to complete the look.
Watch today’s video for all the details on making this shabby chic Halloween card.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!